Thursday, 27 October 2011

Night Prowl

This is a cheap Wet and Wild polish I bought a while back that I decided to try out in the spirit of Halloween.



Night Prowl by Wet and Wild. Tons of purple glitter suspended in a sheer black base. Really nice colour, looks like there is a lot more glitter in the bottle then what comes out on the nail. The downfall of this polish is that the application was pretty bad, it only took two coats but the formula was thin and runny, it kept oozing into my cuticles. Also the brush was terrible, it was long and skinny which was hard to control, and loose in the cap too making everything worse. Also it looks dull without a topcoat. All in all for a dollar something polish I'm happy with it, its an awesome colour and I'll probably wear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment