Monday, 24 October 2011

My Beloved

Warning: this post may include and excessive number of picture and/or rambling.

So I came across this polish several weeks ago, but didn't pick it up for some reason (most likely because it was expensive, $10 is a lot for a broke student :P). It was so pretty in the bottle that I couldn't get it off my mind. So I made it my prize, I went back and picked it up once I finished exams.











Turquoise Moonlight by Quo by Orly. This is my new favorite polish, I actually don't remember loving any single polish as much as I love this one. It's a lovely blue with green/gold flecks, sounds pretty simple but it looks like liquid paradise on the nail. These pictures don't do the polish justice.

This is two coats polish, no top coat. Application was great as well, the bottle has a rubberized cap and the brush is wide, flat and curved at the tip which made putting this on a dream. Also it didn't stain my nails like I expected.

If you see this polish I highly recommend picking it up. I think the Quo brand is exclusive to Shoppers Drug Mart, which is a Canadian company. Although I'm fairly certain this is extremely similar to Orly's Halley's Comet but I don't own it so I can't say if it's the same.

Sorry for the super long post, I just really like this polish :P

1 comment: