Saturday, 8 October 2011

Exams are hard

So I spent the last week studying my butt off for the three exams I had thursday. University is hard :P


Even though it was midterm week, I still managed to change my polish every other day or so, and this is what I had on






This is It's Up To You by Nicole, it's an interesting colour that shifts from light blue to dark and even purple depending on the angle or amount of light. It's really sparkley and quite nice to look at on my fingers.
 



This is Always Romantic an ancient Revlon ColorStay I nicked from my mom. I needed to thin this down a whole bunch before it was usable. It was perfectly opaque in one coat and dried pretty quick. It also stayed on really good, it didn't chip until the third day for me (which is crazy as no matter what I do I can't keep polish on for more than 24 hours :/ ). I like this colour it's a very dusky rose with subtle blue shimmer and a sprinkle of gold sparkles. The first picture shows the blue shimmer but the second is more colour accurate. This polish makes me feel mature but with a kick of spunk :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment