Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Deluxe Chocolate

I've been on the hunt for a real nice brown polish lately, I realized I had this one in my collection so I tried it out to see if it's what I've been looking for.



This is Deluxe Chocolate by Avon. The title is pretty accurate I think as it is a warm chocolate colour with a gold shimmer, really rich and quite beautiful. It was pretty hard to work with though, firstly I found the brush long and floppy and therefore hard to control. Secondly, something I've noticed with all Avon polishes, is that it NEVER dries, the only reason I'm able to wear them now is because of seche vite, but even still it stays dentable for hours.


I decided to spice it up on the second day with a zebra konad design thing using L.A. colors Force, subtle but pretty :)

My final verdict: it's not the brown I'm looking for, I'm feeling more of a creme finish, but despite this as well as being hard to work with I quite like it. 

5 comments:

  1. I really like this brown alot. Great job with the stamping, I'm still horrible with mine so barely use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful brown, I never knew that about Avon polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice shade of brown & your stamping is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved this! Too bad it doesn't dry fast though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks great!! :D Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete