Friday, 30 September 2011

Once upon a time

I've always had an interest in nails, I remember starting to grow them out back when I was 10 or 11. Being a moderately spoiled young'un I got plenty of nail polishes for my birthdays and such, so I developed a collection of mini nail polishes, cheap ones and hand-me-downs (many of which I still have). This was the spark and fuel to my initial interest.

Fast forward 6 years to my discovery of nail art. Bored at my summer job I stumbled across this:

Tutorial for this
And so I was inspired...


This was the result as you can see it was pretty bad (there is actually so much polish in my cuticles here it hurts to look at). But I was pretty impressed with myself and I got a fair few compliments so I tried again.


 Although far from perfect this one is substantially better. 

From here my obsession and collection grew...  

No comments:

Post a Comment