Thursday, 29 September 2011

Having a go at this blogging thing :P

I have no idea how to start one of these...


Hmm well I guess to get straight to the point I have a small addiction to nail polish, odd I know. No one I know really has this in common with me, and I don't like the idea of sharing it on Facebook. So I decided to make an anonymous blog thing.


So the whole reason I made this was to post (bad) pictures of my nail polish. Which sounds super lame. Either way here we go :D






So this is what I have on right now I believe its Addiction by L.A. Girls. It's a deep red with plenty of gold glass flecks. I really like I and it fits the "fall colours" mood that I'm in :P




This is the colour I was inspired to put on a few days ago when I saw leaves falling for the first time this fall. The pretty bright slightly orange copper colour reminds me of autumn. Oh and this is Bijou Bronze by Milani.




And finally this is an old as balls nail polish that I've had forever, it's called Surreal by Sally Hansen. It's still really pretty though, a nice burnt orange.


Well that's that, I hope anyone that might see this enjoys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment